Ways to use your inspiration:
- reroll (not advantage, just reroll) any roll (even mine!)
- add a flat 5 to the roll
- take an extra action
- Auto Stablize
- "If only..." (I had a 1 more spell slot, bought this, grabbed that, etc
- Spend for 50 xp (10xlevel?)
- You can use it to have retroactively planned or done something _plausible_ offscreen (brought a specific tool, told someone something, etc) but you have to act it out.
- You can use it to introduce a plot connection with a character that's plausible. ("Wait, is that guard Murray the Guard? We went to school together.")
- Regain one short rest ability
- RP a flaw
- doing nothing during downtime (not investigate, work, or train)
- They gain inspiration if they press through multiple encounters without a long rest (after 2).
- Reminding me of something not in their favor, like that I haven't used the boss's Lair Action this turn.